AUSTRALIA: Aussie Fashion Label Diesel To Rebrand
Australian fashion label Diesel will rename itself Enamel next week following talks with Diesel Italy, it was revealed on Friday.
The owners of the 19-year-old brand, the Holding Group, agreed to a request from the Italian firm to relabel its apparel.
The move follows confusion caused by the name clash, although Holding chiefs say the rebranding will create new growth opportunities.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack