UK: Austin Reed Agrees Indian Licensing Deal
The deal will see the men's apparel retailer establish four concessions from this September in New Delhi, Bombay and Calcutta, with a further two outlets planned for Hyderabad and Calcutta in 2004.
Austin Reed also plans to open a flagship store in India to boost its presence in the market as it looks to target the growing number of well-off middle and upper-class shoppers.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Retail group Austin Reed is renaming its sub-brand Minosa and adding it back to women's wear stable CC....
Clothing retailer Austin Reed has reported improved sales at its namesake chain, but reported less uplifting trading at the CC business....
High-street clothing retailer Austin Reed has reported disappointing results for the first half of the year, posting a loss of £1.1 million for the six months ended 13 August....
Retail group Austin Reed has revealed plans to abbreviate the name of its Country Casuals division to CC....
Upscale clothing retailer Austin Reed Group Plc has reported a 3 per cent fall in same-store turnover for the 18 weeks ended 4 June....
Upscale clothing chain Austin Reed Group Plc says finance director Geoff Gibson is to quit his position when his 12-month contract comes to an end....
High-street retailer Austin Reed is still struggling to turn around its Country Casuals womenswear unit, despite sales at its core namesake chain reporting promising growth....
Business, casual and golf wear producer Hartmarx has posted almost doubled first-quarter earnings on a sales increase and better gross margin rate....
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Brandix rolls out Tukatech systems
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar