UK: Austin Reed Appoints New Director
Austin Reed Group PLC announces the appointment of Angela Heylin OBE as a non-executive director with effect from 1 July 2001. Angela is president of BSMG Worldwide (UK) and is also a director of Mothercare plc and of Provident Financial plc. Previously she was chief executive of Charles Barker (now part of BSMG Worldwide) for 13 years and served on the Prime Minister's Advisory Panel for the Citizen's Charter from 1993 to 1997.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"