UK: Austin Reed Names New Sales Director
Leading British men's wear and women's wear fashion label Austin Reed has announced the appointment of its new sales director.
David Cashmore will be responsible for the company's retail operations team and is charged with the primary task of driving sales within the men's and women's portfolio and increasing store presence of the Austin Reed product range.
"I'm delighted with the opportunity to become a member of the team responsible for shaping the future of the Austin Reed brand," he said today.
"These are exciting times for one of the most respected and established names in retail fashion, as the company looks to extend the appeal of the Austin Reed brand to a broader target audience and to underpin its reputation for quality, stylish clothing designed to meet the demands of current contemporary lifestyles."
To view related research reports, please follow the links below:-
Companies: Austin Reed
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Retail group Austin Reed is renaming its sub-brand Minosa and adding it back to women's wear stable CC....
Clothing retailer Austin Reed has reported improved sales at its namesake chain, but reported less uplifting trading at the CC business....
High-street clothing retailer Austin Reed has reported disappointing results for the first half of the year, posting a loss of £1.1 million for the six months ended 13 August....
Retail group Austin Reed has revealed plans to abbreviate the name of its Country Casuals division to CC....
Upscale clothing retailer Austin Reed Group Plc has reported a 3 per cent fall in same-store turnover for the 18 weeks ended 4 June....
Upscale clothing chain Austin Reed Group Plc says finance director Geoff Gibson is to quit his position when his 12-month contract comes to an end....
High-street retailer Austin Reed is still struggling to turn around its Country Casuals womenswear unit, despite sales at its core namesake chain reporting promising growth....
Business, casual and golf wear producer Hartmarx has posted almost doubled first-quarter earnings on a sales increase and better gross margin rate....
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022