UK: Austin Reed Profits Up 8 Per Cent In First Half
Turnover rose 3 per cent to £60.3 million from £58.4 million, while revenues from its international licensing activities fell to £1 million from £1.2 million.
Austin Reed said it remains cautious, adding that overall sales in the first five weeks of the second half dropped 11 per cent.
Companies: Austin Reed
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Retail group Austin Reed is renaming its sub-brand Minosa and adding it back to women's wear stable CC....
Clothing retailer Austin Reed has reported improved sales at its namesake chain, but reported less uplifting trading at the CC business....
High-street clothing retailer Austin Reed has reported disappointing results for the first half of the year, posting a loss of £1.1 million for the six months ended 13 August....
Retail group Austin Reed has revealed plans to abbreviate the name of its Country Casuals division to CC....
Upscale clothing retailer Austin Reed Group Plc has reported a 3 per cent fall in same-store turnover for the 18 weeks ended 4 June....
Upscale clothing chain Austin Reed Group Plc says finance director Geoff Gibson is to quit his position when his 12-month contract comes to an end....
High-street retailer Austin Reed is still struggling to turn around its Country Casuals womenswear unit, despite sales at its core namesake chain reporting promising growth....
Business, casual and golf wear producer Hartmarx has posted almost doubled first-quarter earnings on a sales increase and better gross margin rate....
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- Finding value in fashion retail reverse logistics
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – Destination XL Group, Caleres
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective