UK: Austin Reed Relative May Bid For Chain
The great grandson of fashion chain founder Austin Reed on Sunday said he plans to enter the takeover battle for the famous clothing retailer. Millionaire Nigel Robertson, who made a fortune from the dotcom boom, told the Sunday Telegraph he has "always kept a careful eye on Austin Reed" and "it would be fantastic to return it to the family fold".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again