UK: Austin Reed Says Sales Up 4 Per Cent
The company reported a 21 per cent jump in annual profits in mid-April and said it had made a strong start to the new year.
This includes expansion of the Country Casuals Petite collection and the launch of the Austin Reed golf range.
In addition, Austin Reed has signed a new license for sportswear in the US, and an international license for men's and women's fragrance and toiletries - both of which will be launched this autumn.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Retail group Austin Reed is renaming its sub-brand Minosa and adding it back to women's wear stable CC....
Clothing retailer Austin Reed has reported improved sales at its namesake chain, but reported less uplifting trading at the CC business....
High-street clothing retailer Austin Reed has reported disappointing results for the first half of the year, posting a loss of £1.1 million for the six months ended 13 August....
Retail group Austin Reed has revealed plans to abbreviate the name of its Country Casuals division to CC....
Upscale clothing retailer Austin Reed Group Plc has reported a 3 per cent fall in same-store turnover for the 18 weeks ended 4 June....
Upscale clothing chain Austin Reed Group Plc says finance director Geoff Gibson is to quit his position when his 12-month contract comes to an end....
High-street retailer Austin Reed is still struggling to turn around its Country Casuals womenswear unit, despite sales at its core namesake chain reporting promising growth....
Business, casual and golf wear producer Hartmarx has posted almost doubled first-quarter earnings on a sales increase and better gross margin rate....
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Primark challenges critics with cotton initiative
- Li & Fung dropped from Hang Seng Index
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- Vietnam apparel exports miss 2016 target
- Trump talks of tweaking NAFTA trade with Canada
- H&M leads Better Cotton league
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022