AUSTRALIA: Austin's Interim Profits Seen Up 275 Per Cent
Clothing designer and wholesaler Austin Group Ltd said on Wednesday it expected first half pre-tax profits to soar 275 per cent to A$1.5 million (US$0.76m) compared to A$0.4m (US$0.2m) in the year-ago period.
The Victoria-based clothing designer, importer and wholesaler attributed the forecast profits leap to an 11 per cent increase in sales to A$21.9m (US$11.1m).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores