AUSTRALIA: Austrim Nylex To Post FY Loss Of At Least $37m
Diversified industrial Austrim Nylex Ltd today announced it would finish fiscal 2001 with a net loss of not less than $37m. Writedowns of $42m from the Coburg textiles plant rationalisation were to blame for the loss, Austrim said in a statement to the Australian Stock Exchange. "Austrim Nylex anticipates an operating profit after tax and before abnormals of between $5m to $10m, and taking into account the Coburg plant rationalisation a loss of not less than $37m will be reported for the current financial year," the company said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"