USA: Authentic Fitness Creates A Stir With Hard Candy Bikini
Authentic Fitness, a subsidiary of Warnaco Inc, will introduce the Hard Candy Bikini in its new Sunset Beach Division and it will debut at retail stores for spring/summer 2003.
The fun bikini will be available in three colours and features a skimpy triangle top paired with a low riding open-sided hipster secured by linguine suede ties and a Hard Candy signature heart.
According to Kristi Kaylor, head of the juniors division at Authentic Fitness, the partnership between the two companies is a natural fit.
Companies: Warnaco Group Inc
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- Li & Fung dropped from Hang Seng Index
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022