USA: Autumn Fashion Week Dates Confirmed
Organisers of this autumn's designer catwalk shows have agreed to swap their preview dates so New York designers will not have to hold their shows on the first anniversary of the September 11 terrorist atrocities. In a statement, 7th on Sixth, organisers of New York Fashion Week, the Council of Fashion Designers of America and the British Fashion Council announced the revised dates for the Spring 2003 collections as September 12-17 in London and September 18-23 in New York.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"