US: Avery Dennison launches twice-as-fast cutter/stacker
Avery Dennison Printer Systems has launched a high-speed, programmable cutter/stacker that processes printed hang tags and tickets twice as fast as conventional systems.
The product, the A64CS, features multiple detection sensors which allow users to accommodate a variety of tag and ticket sizes and formats.
A64CS is designed for integration with and attachment to an Avery Dennison 6400 Series tag and label printing system.
Tags or tickets are fed automatically to the A64CS from the attached printer. Utilising a rotary knife, the A64CS automatically cuts the printed tags or tickets and neatly stacks them in a tray with a 2,400-ticket capacity. Maximum speed is 12 inches per second - twice as fast as most competing cutter/stackers.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Avery Dennison Printer Systems has launched a new labelling solution designed to help companies meet the RFID and barcode identification requirements of major retailers and the US Department of Defens...
A number of new ink-based, covert (non-visible) security technologies that help protect against counterfeiting and diversion have been added to Avery Dennison's ComfortTag heat transfers....
A new tagless heat transfer bonder which applies production information to clothing and footwear has been launched by Avery Dennison Printer Systems....
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar