US: Avery Dennison names new RFID sales director
Avery Dennison RFID has promoted Maggie Bidlingmaier as its global sales and marketing director.
Bidlingmaier was most recently responsible for sales and marketing efforts for the company in the US and Europe. She joined the technology firm's RFID division in 2004.
"Avery Dennison RFID has experienced significant sales growth," said John "Jack" Farrell, VP and general manager of Avery Dennison RFID.
"Maggie will build on our strong performance and industry leading inlay product portfolio to expand our presence globally as RFID technology and the industry move into a new business cycle where customers are investing in RFID because a proven return on investment has been established."
Despite taking place against a gloomy economic backdrop, the IMB - World of Textile Processing trade show in Cologne last week certainly didn't disappoint when it came to new products and innovations....
The European Commission (EC) has released formal optional guidelines on the use of radio frequency identification (RFID) tags on clothing and other products and packaging, saying they should become op...
A new mobile-merchandising solution that allows apparel retailers and brand owners to communicate with consumers as they shop, has been launched by Avery Dennison and Scanbuy Inc....
UPM Raflatac is planning to shift production of its RFID tags and inlays away from Jyväskylä in Finland to Guangzhou in China, and to Fletcher, North Carolina in the US....
- The difference between compliance and safety?
- How M&S plans to revamp its clothing business
- Central America must make better use of DR-CAFTA
- Yarn-forward rules weigh on Vietnam TPP potential
- Is China really going through a slump?
- US Q1 in brief – Guess, Burlington Stores, Sears
- Gap accused of rights violations in supply chain
- BHS supplier Courtaulds Brands in administration
- Nike management changes to drive innovation
- H&M, Inditex and Nike rated supply chain leaders
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Victoria's Secret Stores, Inc.: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Apparel Accessories in Hong Kong, China
- Nike Inc in Apparel and Footwear (World)
- Practical Price Negotiation for Apparel Sourcing Professionals