US: Avery Dennison names new RFID sales director
Avery Dennison RFID has promoted Maggie Bidlingmaier as its global sales and marketing director.
Bidlingmaier was most recently responsible for sales and marketing efforts for the company in the US and Europe. She joined the technology firm's RFID division in 2004.
"Avery Dennison RFID has experienced significant sales growth," said John "Jack" Farrell, VP and general manager of Avery Dennison RFID.
"Maggie will build on our strong performance and industry leading inlay product portfolio to expand our presence globally as RFID technology and the industry move into a new business cycle where customers are investing in RFID because a proven return on investment has been established."
Despite taking place against a gloomy economic backdrop, the IMB - World of Textile Processing trade show in Cologne last week certainly didn't disappoint when it came to new products and innovations....
The European Commission (EC) has released formal optional guidelines on the use of radio frequency identification (RFID) tags on clothing and other products and packaging, saying they should become op...
A new mobile-merchandising solution that allows apparel retailers and brand owners to communicate with consumers as they shop, has been launched by Avery Dennison and Scanbuy Inc....
UPM Raflatac is planning to shift production of its RFID tags and inlays away from Jyväskylä in Finland to Guangzhou in China, and to Fletcher, North Carolina in the US....
- TPP tariff phase-out guides Vietnam sourcing plans
- How Central America garment sourcing measures up
- How virtual garments could shape fashion retail
- Why fast fashion isn't a case of one size fits all
- Alliance brands "staying the course" in Bangladesh
- Ethiopia opens flagship textile and apparel park
- Amazon Prime Day a big win for apparel
- VF confident on "solid" sustainability roadmap
- Bangladesh denied US GSP re-entry on worker rights
- Inditex and Lenzing sign textile waste pact
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: the EU - June 2016
- Luxury Goods Retailing in Europe, 2014-2019 ; Market & Category Expenditure and Forecasts, Trends, and Competitive Landscape
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis