US: Avery Dennison names new RFID sales director
Avery Dennison RFID has promoted Maggie Bidlingmaier as its global sales and marketing director.
Bidlingmaier was most recently responsible for sales and marketing efforts for the company in the US and Europe. She joined the technology firm's RFID division in 2004.
"Avery Dennison RFID has experienced significant sales growth," said John "Jack" Farrell, VP and general manager of Avery Dennison RFID.
"Maggie will build on our strong performance and industry leading inlay product portfolio to expand our presence globally as RFID technology and the industry move into a new business cycle where customers are investing in RFID because a proven return on investment has been established."
Despite taking place against a gloomy economic backdrop, the IMB - World of Textile Processing trade show in Cologne last week certainly didn't disappoint when it came to new products and innovations....
The European Commission (EC) has released formal optional guidelines on the use of radio frequency identification (RFID) tags on clothing and other products and packaging, saying they should become op...
A new mobile-merchandising solution that allows apparel retailers and brand owners to communicate with consumers as they shop, has been launched by Avery Dennison and Scanbuy Inc....
UPM Raflatac is planning to shift production of its RFID tags and inlays away from Jyväskylä in Finland to Guangzhou in China, and to Fletcher, North Carolina in the US....
- Speed to market key to Adidas 2020 growth plan
- GAFTI gears up for change in apparel auditing
- SuperGroup to adapt sourcing model for speed
- Fast Retailing ramps up sustainability efforts
- Apparel software trends 2015: What else to watch?
- Transparency call for German apparel firms
- Strike at Adidas and Nike shoe factory in Vietnam
- Myanmar garments to benefit from export strategy
- H&M and Kering trial recycling technology
- Lululemon Athletica on “strong growth” track
- Global market review of workwear - forecasts to 2019
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide