US: Avery Dennison names new RFID sales director
Avery Dennison RFID has promoted Maggie Bidlingmaier as its global sales and marketing director.
Bidlingmaier was most recently responsible for sales and marketing efforts for the company in the US and Europe. She joined the technology firm's RFID division in 2004.
"Avery Dennison RFID has experienced significant sales growth," said John "Jack" Farrell, VP and general manager of Avery Dennison RFID.
"Maggie will build on our strong performance and industry leading inlay product portfolio to expand our presence globally as RFID technology and the industry move into a new business cycle where customers are investing in RFID because a proven return on investment has been established."
Despite taking place against a gloomy economic backdrop, the IMB - World of Textile Processing trade show in Cologne last week certainly didn't disappoint when it came to new products and innovations....
The European Commission (EC) has released formal optional guidelines on the use of radio frequency identification (RFID) tags on clothing and other products and packaging, saying they should become op...
A new mobile-merchandising solution that allows apparel retailers and brand owners to communicate with consumers as they shop, has been launched by Avery Dennison and Scanbuy Inc....
UPM Raflatac is planning to shift production of its RFID tags and inlays away from Jyväskylä in Finland to Guangzhou in China, and to Fletcher, North Carolina in the US....
- US apparel retailers' January 2016 sales roundup
- Esquel backs Chinese Sea Island cotton production
- TPP trade pact in milestone signing by 12 nations
- US apparel import growth led by Bangladesh
- Cheap polyester contributes to cotton import shift
- Southeast Asia – a strategic sourcing review
- Bangladesh factory fire renews worker safety fears
- Eco-friendly garment factory opens in Bangladesh
- Hanesbrands Q4 performance “disappoints”
- H&M and Primark price rivalry reaches equilibrium
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2021
- Wearable Technology Market by Product, Application, Type, & Geography - Global Forecast to 2020
- E-Textiles: Electronic Textiles 2014-2024