USA: Avery Dennison Strengthens Central American Supply
Avery Dennison Retail Information Services (RIS) has named Honduras-based Thread & Trim Suppliers (TTS) as its sales, marketing and distribution agent in Honduras and El Salvador.
Located in the ZIP Victoria Free Trade Zone in San Pedro Sulo, the offices and warehouse facilities of TTS are strategically located to provide next-day delivery of Avery Dennison Retail Information Services products to garment manufacturers in Honduras and two-day deliveries to El Salvador.
"There are a lot of customers in both countries that are supplied with many Avery Dennison Retail Information Services products from the States," explains TTS's president Tony Medina. "When this agreement is implemented, those customers will be able to get the same products locally without having to wait."
"Our association with Thread & Trim Suppliers enables Avery Dennison Retail Information Services to better present our lines to our clientele in Honduras and El Salvador," says Philip H. Koch, director of marketing for Avery Dennison Retail Information Services. "We appreciate being able to work with experienced suppliers of trim items in an across-the-board sales, marketing and distribution agreement."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Avery Dennison Printer Systems has launched a competitively priced, multi-component starter package that supports the production of Gen 2 RFID labels....
Technology company Avery Dennison has introduced a new shipment consolidator module that automates and speeds the receiving process at consolidator locations and helps assure compliance with C-TPAT re...
The American Apparel & Footwear Association (AAFA) has signed a deal with Avery Dennison Retail Information Services to provide sharply discounted rates for Radio Frequency Identification technology (...
Avery Dennison Printer Systems has provided academic researchers at the University of Arkansas with leading-edge RFID (radiofrequency ID) technologies including Gen 2-capable 6400 Series....
Label maker Avery Dennison has named Kent Kresa as non-executive chairman of the company and said chairman and former chief executive Philip Neal is retiring....
Avery Dennison Retail Information Services (RIS) is adding heat transfer technology from Mexican company Subli Impresos, Murr SA to its line-up....
Avery Dennison Retail Information Services has acquired Impressions (Pte) Ltd, a Sri Lanka-based producer of apparel tags and labels....
Avery Dennison Printer Systems has launched a new high-speed RFID print/apply labeling system that aims to prevent mis-shipments due to faulty RFID labels....
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- M&S clothing growth – What the analysts say
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Target leads funding for mobile quality inspection
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar