RUSSIA: Avery Dennison to expand Russian offer
Avery Dennison has revealed plans to expand its capabilities in Russia to offer retailers, brands and manufacturers end-to-end labelling and information solutions.
"The dynamic Russian apparel and retail market is growing rapidly. Our goal is to combine our global expertise and local capabilities to deliver innovative solutions that will help our customers elevate their brand and products at retail, and improve supply chain performance from design to customer purchase," said Avery Dennison RBIS group vice president Shawn Neville.
The company will offer products like its high definition heat transfers for garment embellishment, enhanced RFID systems and Greenprint, an analysis tool to facilitate sustainable packaging development.
The division has appointed Evgeniya Subbotina as commercial manager for Russia. The company will work using a combination of direct selling and distribution partners.
Companies: Avery Dennison Corporation
Industry issues tackled on the second day of this year's Prime Source Forum in Hong Kong included the globalisation of retail and its impact on the supply chain, the internet and social networking, an...
The group working to reduce the environmental and social impacts of apparel and footwear production around the world has added labelling and RFID supplier Avery Dennison as its first "solution provide...
- Supply chain takeaways from Sourcing at MAGIC
- Cotton supply chain transparency an ongoing issue
- No simple way to be sustainable, says SAC CEO
- Why voters don’t want more global supply chains
- What's 3D-printing doing for apparel and footwear?
- Li & Fung eyes supply chain speed in 3-year plan
- Zara USA faces US$5m deceptive pricing lawsuit
- EU clothing imports from China continue to plunge
- EU relaxes origin rules on Jordan clothing exports
- Nike and Crystal Group "doing well by doing good"
- Too Many Standards
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Under Armour, Inc. (UA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras