RUSSIA: Avery Dennison to expand Russian offer
Avery Dennison has revealed plans to expand its capabilities in Russia to offer retailers, brands and manufacturers end-to-end labelling and information solutions.
"The dynamic Russian apparel and retail market is growing rapidly. Our goal is to combine our global expertise and local capabilities to deliver innovative solutions that will help our customers elevate their brand and products at retail, and improve supply chain performance from design to customer purchase," said Avery Dennison RBIS group vice president Shawn Neville.
The company will offer products like its high definition heat transfers for garment embellishment, enhanced RFID systems and Greenprint, an analysis tool to facilitate sustainable packaging development.
The division has appointed Evgeniya Subbotina as commercial manager for Russia. The company will work using a combination of direct selling and distribution partners.
Companies: Avery Dennison
Industry issues tackled on the second day of this year's Prime Source Forum in Hong Kong included the globalisation of retail and its impact on the supply chain, the internet and social networking, an...
The group working to reduce the environmental and social impacts of apparel and footwear production around the world has added labelling and RFID supplier Avery Dennison as its first "solution provide...
- Impact of the TPP on the US textile industry?
- Cambodia's future outsourcing prospects uncertain
- Hazardous chemical removal a key industry issue
- Who has signed up to the Greenpeace Detox Campaign
- Crystal Group nurtures its caring culture
- Vietnam proposes 15% rise to regional minimum wage
- Hong Kong's Li & Fung reports "solid" H1
- Avery Dennison forms JV with Ningbo Shenzhou
- Accord and Alliance discord over inspections
- Cambodia garment workers “dying on the job”
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Survey of the European Fabric Fairs: Spring/Summer 2015
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey