RUSSIA: Avery Dennison to expand Russian offer
Avery Dennison has revealed plans to expand its capabilities in Russia to offer retailers, brands and manufacturers end-to-end labelling and information solutions.
"The dynamic Russian apparel and retail market is growing rapidly. Our goal is to combine our global expertise and local capabilities to deliver innovative solutions that will help our customers elevate their brand and products at retail, and improve supply chain performance from design to customer purchase," said Avery Dennison RBIS group vice president Shawn Neville.
The company will offer products like its high definition heat transfers for garment embellishment, enhanced RFID systems and Greenprint, an analysis tool to facilitate sustainable packaging development.
The division has appointed Evgeniya Subbotina as commercial manager for Russia. The company will work using a combination of direct selling and distribution partners.
Companies: Avery Dennison
Industry issues tackled on the second day of this year's Prime Source Forum in Hong Kong included the globalisation of retail and its impact on the supply chain, the internet and social networking, an...
The group working to reduce the environmental and social impacts of apparel and footwear production around the world has added labelling and RFID supplier Avery Dennison as its first "solution provide...
- SOURCING: Worldwide change in cost competitiveness
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- More licensing and less M&A for Global Brands
- Water scarcity a challenge to cotton supply chains
- Fitness fashion propels Athleta towards $1bn sales
- Cambodia garment makers condemn strike protests
- Adidas to use only Bluesign-approved chemicals
- Bangladesh workers in constructive employer talks
- Scientists hail first recycled cotton garment
- Joint programme to promote compliance in Pakistan
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Knitting Mills - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details