RUSSIA: Avery Dennison to expand Russian offer
Avery Dennison has revealed plans to expand its capabilities in Russia to offer retailers, brands and manufacturers end-to-end labelling and information solutions.
"The dynamic Russian apparel and retail market is growing rapidly. Our goal is to combine our global expertise and local capabilities to deliver innovative solutions that will help our customers elevate their brand and products at retail, and improve supply chain performance from design to customer purchase," said Avery Dennison RBIS group vice president Shawn Neville.
The company will offer products like its high definition heat transfers for garment embellishment, enhanced RFID systems and Greenprint, an analysis tool to facilitate sustainable packaging development.
The division has appointed Evgeniya Subbotina as commercial manager for Russia. The company will work using a combination of direct selling and distribution partners.
Companies: Avery Dennison Corporation
Industry issues tackled on the second day of this year's Prime Source Forum in Hong Kong included the globalisation of retail and its impact on the supply chain, the internet and social networking, an...
The group working to reduce the environmental and social impacts of apparel and footwear production around the world has added labelling and RFID supplier Avery Dennison as its first "solution provide...
- Why Inditex is "clear winner" in fast fashion
- Why fast fashion isn't a case of one size fits all
- Brexit blow to global apparel industry confidence
- Sir Philip Green blamed for the collapse of BHS
- TPP tariff phase-out guides Vietnam sourcing plans
- Vietnam mulls wage freeze to boost competitiveness
- US Q2 in brief - Columbia Sportswear, Rocky Brands
- VF Corp cuts guidance as Q2 profit plunges 70%
- Teijin launches polyester hook-and-loop fastener
- LVMH to sell Donna Karan to G-III for US$650m
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: the EU - June 2016
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020