RUSSIA: Avery Dennison to expand Russian offer
Avery Dennison has revealed plans to expand its capabilities in Russia to offer retailers, brands and manufacturers end-to-end labelling and information solutions.
"The dynamic Russian apparel and retail market is growing rapidly. Our goal is to combine our global expertise and local capabilities to deliver innovative solutions that will help our customers elevate their brand and products at retail, and improve supply chain performance from design to customer purchase," said Avery Dennison RBIS group vice president Shawn Neville.
The company will offer products like its high definition heat transfers for garment embellishment, enhanced RFID systems and Greenprint, an analysis tool to facilitate sustainable packaging development.
The division has appointed Evgeniya Subbotina as commercial manager for Russia. The company will work using a combination of direct selling and distribution partners.
Companies: Avery Dennison
Industry issues tackled on the second day of this year's Prime Source Forum in Hong Kong included the globalisation of retail and its impact on the supply chain, the internet and social networking, an...
The group working to reduce the environmental and social impacts of apparel and footwear production around the world has added labelling and RFID supplier Avery Dennison as its first "solution provide...
- Patagonia's CSR commitments re-shaping the sector
- Can Gap maintain its momentum minus Larsson?
- Brands back Cambodia industry-wide wage bargaining
- Can robotics redefine apparel manufacturing?
- Zalando: profit is so last season
- Unions agree proposed Cambodia minimum wage
- New CEO may focus on Ralph Lauren supply chain
- Patagonia ramps up Fair Trade Certified apparel
- Nike collaborates on low-impact textile challenge
- Old Navy's Larsson to replace Ralph Lauren as CEO
- The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields