USA: Avid Sportswear and Golf Corp. Becomes a Reporting Company And Resumes Trading on Nasdaq OTC Bulletin Board
Avid Sportswear and Golf Corp. (OTC Bulletin Board: AVSG) is pleased to announce that it has recently completed filing of Form 10-SB, general form for registration of securities of small business issuers, and as a result, the company has resumed trading on the Nasdaq OTC Bulletin Board.The company has also completed timely filing of its required quarterly 10-Q reporting with the Securities and Exchange Commission for the quarter ended March 31, 2000.In addition, Avid has successfully raised in excess of $3.0 million financing through a private placement offering.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Lenzing unveils new sustainability strategy
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar