USA: Avid Sportswear and Golf Corp. Becomes a Reporting Company And Resumes Trading on Nasdaq OTC Bulletin Board
Avid Sportswear and Golf Corp. (OTC Bulletin Board: AVSG) is pleased to announce that it has recently completed filing of Form 10-SB, general form for registration of securities of small business issuers, and as a result, the company has resumed trading on the Nasdaq OTC Bulletin Board.The company has also completed timely filing of its required quarterly 10-Q reporting with the Securities and Exchange Commission for the quarter ended March 31, 2000.In addition, Avid has successfully raised in excess of $3.0 million financing through a private placement offering.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Carter's, Kohl's, L Brands
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022