USA: Avid Sportswear and Golf Corp. Becomes a Reporting Company And Resumes Trading on Nasdaq OTC Bulletin Board
Avid Sportswear and Golf Corp. (OTC Bulletin Board: AVSG) is pleased to announce that it has recently completed filing of Form 10-SB, general form for registration of securities of small business issuers, and as a result, the company has resumed trading on the Nasdaq OTC Bulletin Board.The company has also completed timely filing of its required quarterly 10-Q reporting with the Securities and Exchange Commission for the quarter ended March 31, 2000.In addition, Avid has successfully raised in excess of $3.0 million financing through a private placement offering.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Better compliance "crucial" for Bangladesh growth
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022