USA: Avid Sportswear and Golf Corp. Becomes a Reporting Company And Resumes Trading on Nasdaq OTC Bulletin Board
Avid Sportswear and Golf Corp. (OTC Bulletin Board: AVSG) is pleased to announce that it has recently completed filing of Form 10-SB, general form for registration of securities of small business issuers, and as a result, the company has resumed trading on the Nasdaq OTC Bulletin Board.The company has also completed timely filing of its required quarterly 10-Q reporting with the Securities and Exchange Commission for the quarter ended March 31, 2000.In addition, Avid has successfully raised in excess of $3.0 million financing through a private placement offering.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack