USA: Avid Sportswear and Golf Corp. Becomes a Reporting Company And Resumes Trading on Nasdaq OTC Bulletin Board
Avid Sportswear and Golf Corp. (OTC Bulletin Board: AVSG) is pleased to announce that it has recently completed filing of Form 10-SB, general form for registration of securities of small business issuers, and as a result, the company has resumed trading on the Nasdaq OTC Bulletin Board.The company has also completed timely filing of its required quarterly 10-Q reporting with the Securities and Exchange Commission for the quarter ended March 31, 2000.In addition, Avid has successfully raised in excess of $3.0 million financing through a private placement offering.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Throwaway fast fashion model needs re-think
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack