USA: Avid Sportswear & Golf Corp Files Form SB-2 Registration Statement
Avid Sportswear & Golf Corp (OTC Bulletin Board: AVSG) located in Sarasota, Florida, announced today that it has filed a Form SB-2 Registration Statement with the Securities and Exchange Commission on July 6, 2000, registering 14,988,640 shares on behalf of selling shareholders who had purchased shares of common stock in the company's recently completed Private Placement. The company initially sought to raise $2,500,000 in cash, notes or the conversion of debt to equity in its Private Placement; however, due to high investor demand, the total amount raised was slightly over $5,200,000.The Company designs, manufactures and markets distinctive premium and moderately priced sportswear, including the Dockers Golf label and the British Open Collection label for the United States. The Company sells its products primarily through golf pro shops and resorts, corporate sales accounts and better specialty stores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- M&S clothing growth – What the analysts say
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Target leads funding for mobile quality inspection
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022