USA: Avid Sportswear & Golf Corp Files Form SB-2 Registration Statement
Avid Sportswear & Golf Corp (OTC Bulletin Board: AVSG) located in Sarasota, Florida, announced today that it has filed a Form SB-2 Registration Statement with the Securities and Exchange Commission on July 6, 2000, registering 14,988,640 shares on behalf of selling shareholders who had purchased shares of common stock in the company's recently completed Private Placement. The company initially sought to raise $2,500,000 in cash, notes or the conversion of debt to equity in its Private Placement; however, due to high investor demand, the total amount raised was slightly over $5,200,000.The Company designs, manufactures and markets distinctive premium and moderately priced sportswear, including the Dockers Golf label and the British Open Collection label for the United States. The Company sells its products primarily through golf pro shops and resorts, corporate sales accounts and better specialty stores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack