AUSTRALIA: AWRAP/Woolmark Appoints Interim Board
The moves to reform Australia's wool industry and install replacement structures for AWRAP and Woolmark, continue with the appointment, by the Australian Government, of an interim board of directors has been appointed for the Australian Wool Research and Promotion Organisation (AWRAP) and its subsidiary, the The Woolmark Company. Rodney Price, a former managing director of building materials group Pioneer International and a former director of newspaper publisher John Fairfax, is the new chairman of the interim board. He was also a member of the Wool Industry Review Committee in 1993, and is a former member of the Australian Wool Industry Council.Other interim board members include sheep farmers; academic professor Andrew Vizard, current AWRAP chairman; businessman Tony Sherlock; Patricia Murphy, farmer and New South Wales agriculture economist; Murray Rogers, AWB chief executive; and Trevor Flugge, AWB chairman.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Throwaway fast fashion model needs re-think
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack