USA: Axis Menswear Selects Sales Force Automation Software
Perry Ellis International's Axis Menswear division has selected Indra Technology's Escape Sales Force Automation Software to manage orders in the field.
Four divisions of Perry Ellis International, including Ping Collection, Jantzen, Original Penguin, and Redsand, have already gone live with Escape.
The software consists of a suite of integrated components to automate a manufacturer's ordering channels into its existing back office system. By streamlining the order entry process, Escape helps eliminate errors and ultimately saves money through decreased order processing costs and reduced inventory.
Companies: Perry Ellis International Inc
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Perry Ellis International Inc has signed a multi-year agreement with the Miami Dolphins and Dolphins Stadium to promote the company's brands at football games....
Original Penguin, an apparel brand belonging to Perry Ellis International, is expanding its retail venture with a nationwide rollout....
Clothing producer and licensor Perry Ellis International Inc says it experienced a slimmed-down second-quarter loss as strong men's wholesale business and a recent acquisition pushed up revenue....
ASAP Show, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cyber Merchants Exchange, has organised various seminars featuring top apparel executives from US fashion, sourcing and financial fields during its August 28-31...
President of apparel group Perry Ellis International's men's wear unit, Douglas Jakubowski, is quitting the company on 5 August to pursue other interests....
Apparel and accessories company Perry Ellis International Inc has netted two new licensing deals for its goods to be made and sold in the South Pacific and Canada....
Apparel group Perry Ellis International Inc has entered into a license deal with LUPO International for the manufacture and distribution of Mondo di Marco men's dress and casual shoes within the US an...
Business solutions supplier Indra Technology Inc has released Version 4.3 of its Escape Sales Force Automation Software....
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- Outlook 2017 – Challenges and opportunities
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- Update - Bangladesh "business as usual"
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar