USA: Azaleia Improves Warehouse Efficiency With CCSI
Azaleia USA, a fast growing women's shoe importer, has accelerated order fulfilment, increased the accuracy of shipments, and substantially reduced charge-backs from retailers for mislabelled shipments. "We decided the combination of Symbol's SPT-1740 RF hand held computer, the Symbol Spectrum24 LAN and the FootWorks Warehouse Management System from Comprehensive Computer Services Inc (CCSI) would allow us to dramatically increase our warehouse productivity while streamlining our entire supply chain," said Gene Konold, operations manager for Azaleia USA.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Bangladesh workers call for union registration
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective