USA: Azaleia Improves Warehouse Efficiency With CCSI
Azaleia USA, a fast growing women's shoe importer, has accelerated order fulfilment, increased the accuracy of shipments, and substantially reduced charge-backs from retailers for mislabelled shipments. "We decided the combination of Symbol's SPT-1740 RF hand held computer, the Symbol Spectrum24 LAN and the FootWorks Warehouse Management System from Comprehensive Computer Services Inc (CCSI) would allow us to dramatically increase our warehouse productivity while streamlining our entire supply chain," said Gene Konold, operations manager for Azaleia USA.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack