USA: Azaleia Improves Warehouse Efficiency With CCSI
Azaleia USA, a fast growing women's shoe importer, has accelerated order fulfilment, increased the accuracy of shipments, and substantially reduced charge-backs from retailers for mislabelled shipments. "We decided the combination of Symbol's SPT-1740 RF hand held computer, the Symbol Spectrum24 LAN and the FootWorks Warehouse Management System from Comprehensive Computer Services Inc (CCSI) would allow us to dramatically increase our warehouse productivity while streamlining our entire supply chain," said Gene Konold, operations manager for Azaleia USA.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, HanesBrands
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report