USA: B2B Fashion Website Signs Up 18 Top Shoe Vendors
E7th.com, the new business-to-business fashion website, set to be launched next month, has signed up 18 vendors representing 34 shoe brands, the New York Post reported today. In total, the vendors sell $3.5bn a year at wholesale. Intershoe - which makes the popular Via Spiga line, Nickels, Paloma and London Underground - has signed up. So have Aerosoles, Sporto boots and Nina. e7th.com, which has hired fashion industry veteran Jay Margolis as its chief executive, aims to hook up fashion retailers and manufacturers. Margolis has done stints at Liz Claiborne, Tommy Hilfiger and, most recently, Esprit. He is hoping retailers will use e7th.com to order merchandise, clear out excess inventory and check out industry news. He plans to move into apparel once the shoe business is up and running. e7th.com backers include Ron Perelman's MacAndrew & Forbes, Morgan Stanley Dean Witter and Charles River Venture.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020