USA: B2B Fashion Website Signs Up 18 Top Shoe Vendors
E7th.com, the new business-to-business fashion website, set to be launched next month, has signed up 18 vendors representing 34 shoe brands, the New York Post reported today. In total, the vendors sell $3.5bn a year at wholesale. Intershoe - which makes the popular Via Spiga line, Nickels, Paloma and London Underground - has signed up. So have Aerosoles, Sporto boots and Nina. e7th.com, which has hired fashion industry veteran Jay Margolis as its chief executive, aims to hook up fashion retailers and manufacturers. Margolis has done stints at Liz Claiborne, Tommy Hilfiger and, most recently, Esprit. He is hoping retailers will use e7th.com to order merchandise, clear out excess inventory and check out industry news. He plans to move into apparel once the shoe business is up and running. e7th.com backers include Ron Perelman's MacAndrew & Forbes, Morgan Stanley Dean Witter and Charles River Venture.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Throwaway fast fashion model needs re-think
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack