USA: Baby Togs Launches Innovative B2B Website
Baby Togs, the infant clothing manufacturer and distributor, today announced an innovative B2B website for its new upscale clothing product line, B.T. Kids. "We launched our B.T. Kids product line this year, and have already attracted over 2000 high-end retailers such as Macy's, Lord and Taylor, Dillard's and specialty boutiques," said Herb Missry, senior vice president of marketing at Baby Togs. "With its rapidly growing popularity, delivering a website where our retail partners could do business with us 24/7 was a critical move." Developed and implemented by MERANT, (NNM: MRNT; LSE: MRN), a global e-business software solutions company,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- "Buy American, Hire American" to guide Trump trade
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Trump signs order to withdraw from TPP
- UK clothing factory workers paid half minimum wage
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022