USA: Babystyle Selects Evant's Retail Planning Solutions
Maternity, baby, and kids' wear retailer Babystyle is to implement Evant's planning solutions to enhance its website, catalogue, and retail stores.
Evant's solutions will be used to plan each of Babystyle's sales channels separately and then aggregate each division within an overall corporate strategy, allowing the company to better manage its inventory.
Ken Kilar, vice president of information systems for Babystyle, said the Catalog Planning solution would be particularly beneficial to Babystyle's catalogue business, allowing the retailer to incorporate catalogue-specific information into its planning process.
Babystyle sells multiple product lines including maternity, babies' and kids' clothing, baby gear, nursery décor, specialty toys, and gifts.
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020