USA: Bagir's New Suits Adjust To Body Temperature
Tailored clothing maker Bagir Ltd has launched a new range of wool blend clothing that it claims adjusts to a wearer's body heat to maintain comfort.
The range contains fabric produced by Bagir's sister company Polgat Textiles Ltd and incorporates Smart Fabric Technology by Outlast, which contains patented micro encapsulated phase change materials that absorb, store and release heat, maintaining temperature balance.
Robin Graham,divisional merchandise manager for Jos A Bank, where the range is being retailed, said that the 'Stays Cool Suit' has been featured in its stores for only three weeks but has already been 'enthusiastically accepted' by its customers
Bagir Ltd is best known for its innovation in men's and women's tailored
A new report on branded footwear from just-style predicts a bright future for the market. The report forecasts that branded footwear will increase in volume terms to just over 15 billion pairs by 2010...
The term 'wearable electronics' refers to the reliable, robust implementation of microelectronic circuits into innovative textiles or garments ('smart clothes') in a way that is suitable for everyday ...
Under the banners of 'Focusing on Innovation' and 'Face Your Visions - Discover the Future of Clothing,' the Techtextil and Avantex exhibitions and symposiums were held in tandem in Frankfurt earlier ...
Italian tanners are working hard to compete in an increasingly competitive international market. The latest Lineapelle showcased a wealth of attractive, colourful, richly detailed leathers for summer ...
Suit maker Bagir Ltd is to invest ILS2.5m (US$0.54m) on expanding production lines at its factory in China....
Retailer JCPenney and tailored clothing company Bagir said they are launching their machine-washable and dryable suit separates in more than 500 department stores this month....
Tailored clothing maker Bagir Ltd has introduced what is thought to be the world's first wool blend, machine washable and tumble dryable men's tailored suit, which will be sold exclusively at Marks & ...
Outlast Europe GmbH, the developer of temperature-regulating materials, has appointed Frank de Vries as its new product and sales manager....
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020