INDIA: Bajoria Disrupts SEBI Investigation Once More
Arun Bajoria failed to show at Thursday's hearing with the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi), the Hindu Business Line reported. "Neither Mr Arun Bajoria, nor his legal representative were present for the hearing today," a SEBI source said. The SEBI Chairman, Mr D.R. Mehta, said the regulator had received a letter of explanation from Mr Bajoria and is examining the issue. On Wednesday Mr Bajoria had told reporters that he or one of his lawyers would "positively" be attending the hearing.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Where next for retailers in a saturated market?
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Inventory risk shifts in favour of retailers
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020