INDIA: Bajoria Disrupts SEBI Investigation Once More
Arun Bajoria failed to show at Thursday's hearing with the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi), the Hindu Business Line reported. "Neither Mr Arun Bajoria, nor his legal representative were present for the hearing today," a SEBI source said. The SEBI Chairman, Mr D.R. Mehta, said the regulator had received a letter of explanation from Mr Bajoria and is examining the issue. On Wednesday Mr Bajoria had told reporters that he or one of his lawyers would "positively" be attending the hearing.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Better compliance "crucial" for Bangladesh growth
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022