US: Bakers sales help reduce losses
Increased sales at Bakers Footwear Group have helped it reduce its net losses for the year and a strong fourth quarter, the company said, placed it well for a year of "solid improvement" in 2010.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- DENIM DAYS: Jeans innovation bursting at the seams
- How will TPP emerge from fast-track trade bill?
- Adidas pushing self-governance for suppliers
- Rana Plaza two years on: Challenges and concerns
- 3D printing gears up for fashion industry change
- Under Armour hailed "next global athletic company"
- Myanmar garment workers strike deal
- Orta and Garmon launch denim chemical screening
- China textile and garment firms eyeing Morocco?
- Gap’s woes “not so easy to fix”