UK: Ballantynes Seek Marketing Director
Dawson International is to appoint a marketing director for Ballantyne - its quality cashmere brand.It will be the first time Ballantyne has had its own marketing director and the appointment signals Dawson's determination to further develop Ballantyne as the world's top cashmere brand.Dawson, the world's premier cashmere company, already produces for many leading designers including Clements Ribeiro, Mathew Williamson and Scott Henshall.Paul Munn, chief executive of Dawson, said: "Ballantyne is already a strong brand wherever top-quality cashmere is highly prized. We believe there is enormous potential to further develop the Ballantyne brand not only in Europe but in Japan and the United States."The first stage in the development of the brand will be to appoint a top-flight marketing director who has the ability to exploit the label's true potential."Dawson will trawl Europe for the right candidate. Paul Munn added: "It is important we get the best person to develop Ballantyne as the world's top cashmere brand."We will not restrict our search to those already working in the fashion sector and we are keen to appoint someone who has a real understanding of brand development."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts