UK: Ballantynes Seek Marketing Director
Dawson International is to appoint a marketing director for Ballantyne - its quality cashmere brand.It will be the first time Ballantyne has had its own marketing director and the appointment signals Dawson's determination to further develop Ballantyne as the world's top cashmere brand.Dawson, the world's premier cashmere company, already produces for many leading designers including Clements Ribeiro, Mathew Williamson and Scott Henshall.Paul Munn, chief executive of Dawson, said: "Ballantyne is already a strong brand wherever top-quality cashmere is highly prized. We believe there is enormous potential to further develop the Ballantyne brand not only in Europe but in Japan and the United States."The first stage in the development of the brand will be to appoint a top-flight marketing director who has the ability to exploit the label's true potential."Dawson will trawl Europe for the right candidate. Paul Munn added: "It is important we get the best person to develop Ballantyne as the world's top cashmere brand."We will not restrict our search to those already working in the fashion sector and we are keen to appoint someone who has a real understanding of brand development."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022