UK: Ballantynes Seek Marketing Director
Dawson International is to appoint a marketing director for Ballantyne - its quality cashmere brand.It will be the first time Ballantyne has had its own marketing director and the appointment signals Dawson's determination to further develop Ballantyne as the world's top cashmere brand.Dawson, the world's premier cashmere company, already produces for many leading designers including Clements Ribeiro, Mathew Williamson and Scott Henshall.Paul Munn, chief executive of Dawson, said: "Ballantyne is already a strong brand wherever top-quality cashmere is highly prized. We believe there is enormous potential to further develop the Ballantyne brand not only in Europe but in Japan and the United States."The first stage in the development of the brand will be to appoint a top-flight marketing director who has the ability to exploit the label's true potential."Dawson will trawl Europe for the right candidate. Paul Munn added: "It is important we get the best person to develop Ballantyne as the world's top cashmere brand."We will not restrict our search to those already working in the fashion sector and we are keen to appoint someone who has a real understanding of brand development."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020