UK: Bally Sells Test Equipment BusinessTo SATRA
The exclusive rights to manufacture and sell Bally test equipment worldwide have been bought by SATRA for an undisclosed sum.
Bally, based in Switzerland, has designed and developed a small but prestigious range of test equipment - including the Bally Penetrometer and Bally Flexmeter. These have been sold globally and are recognised in a number of European and international standards for leather and footwear.
The addition of the Bally series of machines will complement SATRA's range of test equipment, making the technology centre the largest international supplier of test equipment for the leather and footwear industries SATRA claimed.
From Peter Embling, Shoestyle
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020