ESTONIA: Baltika Goes Global With Baltman Label
Baltika and RPA will sign a contract for a new retail sales concept in the next few weeks, the weekly newspaper Eesti Ekspress reported.
The new concept must be completed by the end of the year with Baltman's logo being among the first changes to filter through according to marketing and retail trade director Maire Milder.
Baltika is already trading in Eastern and Central European, Scandinavia and the US, with only 35 per cent of the output sold in Estonia.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Although Ukraine has the potential to be the top East European clothing supplier to Western Europe, the industry's growth is hampered by a lack of foreign investment. But this could be about to change...
Textiles and clothing make up Thailand's largest manufacturing industry, with more than 4,500 factories employing over one million people. The sector accounts for approximately 20 per cent of total em...
Sportswear giant Adidas-Salomon AG says it plans to record football-related sales of more than €1 billion in 2006, with percentage growth in the two-digit range....
Calvin Klein is set to close its Barcelona, Spain, shop next month as the US fashion brand continues to perform unsatisfactorily in Spain, just-style has learned....
Top apparel company The Warnaco Group Inc has signed deals with Swimwear Anywhere Inc and design giant Calvin Klein Inc to accelerate the company's launch of Calvin Klein women's swimwear in North Ame...
Sportswear company Adidas-Salomon AG, which this week announced it was selling its Salomon winter sports goods arm, says it predicts sales and profits to continue to rise during 2006, Dow Jones report...
Knit and apparel maker Fanco says the termination of its supply deal with sportswear giant Adidas will cause a €6.0 million loss in 2005....
Sportswear giant Adidas-Salomon AG has lost out in a feud over whether athletes can wear garments featuring its three-stripe logo at the Olympic Games....
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Walmart snaps up online fashion firm ModCloth
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective