ESTONIA: Baltika Group Chooses Datel ERP Solution
Baltika Group, the Estonian-based apparel manufacturer and retailer, has signed for a 40 user system with Datel to supply, implement and support its apparel and footwear specific ERP solution - Protex. The company operates three production and six retailing companies in Eastern and Central Europe, Scandinavia and the US, and is seeing strong growth globally. Protex will handle the manufacturing, production scheduling and distribution functions of Baltika's business.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores