BELGIUM: Bandolera eyes 15 stores in two years
Dutch women's wear firm Bandolera is looking to open 15 stores on the Belgian market over the next two years, Belgian News Digest reported.
Bandolera is said to be eyeing stores in the cities of Antwerp, Turnhout and Knokke as well as locations in Germany.
The company presently has a chain of 15 stores in the Netherlands as well as locations in Austria, France, Russia and Kuwait.
Bandolera is also said to be considering a listing on Alternext Amsterdam.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts