USA: Banks To Extend Gerber Scientific's Credit Facility
Gerber Scientific Inc, parent of CAD/CAM supplier Gerber Technology, yesterday said it has obtained amendments and an extension to its bank credit facility, but will delay filing its fiscal 2002 annual report in order to complete an ongoing independent review. "We are pleased with the positive outcome of our negotiations with the company's bank group," said Marc T Giles, president and chief executive officer. "We believe the company's existing cash balances, anticipated cash flows and borrowings against this credit facility will be sufficient to meet its operating requirements."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020