USA: Banks To Extend Gerber Scientific's Credit Facility
Gerber Scientific Inc, parent of CAD/CAM supplier Gerber Technology, yesterday said it has obtained amendments and an extension to its bank credit facility, but will delay filing its fiscal 2002 annual report in order to complete an ongoing independent review. "We are pleased with the positive outcome of our negotiations with the company's bank group," said Marc T Giles, president and chief executive officer. "We believe the company's existing cash balances, anticipated cash flows and borrowings against this credit facility will be sufficient to meet its operating requirements."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores