ITALY: Banks Want EUR320m Fila Debt Repaid
Newspaper Milano Finanza reports that Citibank SpA is considering legal action to recover its share of the money.
HdP is currently in talks to sell the sportswear unit.
Companies: Cortefiel SA
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Italian apparel retailer Boggi Milano, which operates the Brian & Barry store chain, is planning to enter the Japanese market with two local business partners....
Footwear producer Falc will make the men's shoe collection of fashion house Moschino under an exclusive three-year agreement....
Virtually dismissing calls for support to help revitalise South Korea's downsizing textile industry, the Board of Audit and Inspection has halted a provincial government drive to open a fashion comple...
Outdoor lifestyle brand Eddie Bauer has named Timothy McLaughlin as senior vice president, chief financial officer and Shelley Milano as senior vice president, general counsel and secretary of the com...
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report