CHINA: Baoxin named in OmniaLuo marketing post
Women's apparel company OmniaLuo has appointed Feng Baoxin as the new vice president of marketing for Shenzhen Oriental Fashion Company, a wholly-owned subsidiary.
Baoxin has more than 11 years' senior level marketing experience for apparel companies in Taiwan and mainland China, and has held various senior management positions for other companies.
OmniaLuo chairwoman and CEO Cindy Luo said: "Mr Baoxin's extensive experience and industry expertise will be extremely beneficial as we continue with our domestic expansion and begin planning our international expansion strategy."
Women's apparel company OmniaLuo has posted net income of approximately US$1.2m for the quarter ended 30 September, compared to net income of approximately $0.6m in the prior year period - a 100% incr...
Chinese women's wear retailer OmniaLuo has announced the resignation of Michelle Liu as its CFO and the appointment of David Wang as her replacement....
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020