USA: Barbara Scott New Hush Puppies Marketing Chief
Footwear and slipper marketer, Wolverine World Wide Inc, on Wednesday named Barbara Scott vice president and chief marketing officer of the Hush Puppies Company.
Formerly at the Stride Rite Corp, she will report to Hush Puppies president Spencer Zimmerman and is charged with the development and execution of global marketing programs to support the growth of the Hush Puppies brand.
"Barbara Scott joins us as a footwear industry veteran with strong brand-building experience, having held senior positions in marketing, retail management and product development," commented Zimmerman.
"We expect that she will make an immediate impact and help accelerate the current momentum of the Hush Puppies brand."
Companies: Wolverine World Wide Inc
Footwear maker Wolverine World Wide has reported increased 2005 earnings and said it hit the $1.0bn revenue mark, despite a slide in fourth-quarter profit driven by increased taxes. The company also r...
Footwear company Wolverine World Wide has made a number of organisational promotions within its outdoor footwear group, which consists of the Merrell, Sebago and Patagonia businesses....
Footwear group Wolverine World Wide has unveiled a set of promotions and organisational changes relating to its Heritage Brands Group, Wolverine Footwear Group and global support operations....
Blake Krueger has been named president and chief operating officer of footwear group Wolverine World Wide....
Footwear maker Yue Yuen Industrial Holdings Ltd has established a safety shoes joint venture in partnership with Upmax Investments Ltd. ...
Shoe maker Wolverine World Wide Inc has reported a 12 per cent rise in third-quarter income, on good sales in three key units....
Footwear group Wolverine World Wide Inc has reported strong trading for the second quarter of 2005, driven by good consumer response to innovative product offerings....
Footwear marketer Wolverine World Wide Inc has signed a deal with outdoor apparel company Patagonia Inc for a long-term global license agreement to make Patagonia footwear....
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack