UK: Bargains.co.uk Helps Retailers Snap Up Online Deal
Without big advertising budgets it can be difficult for clothes retailers to attract visitors to the online shop. From today however, web-savvy companies have a new champion to help them generate business from the Internet. bargains.co.uk , is a new consumer portal site that offers retailers the opportunity to generate sales and site traffic free of charge.By completing an online form, companies can post their products (clearance items or discounted stock)directly into the personal section of the bargains.co.uk website, along with a link to their own website and a phone number for orders.Commenting on the service, Steve Walsh, managing director of bargains.co.uk comments: "We registered the bargains.co.uk domain name over 4 years ago and have waited for the right moment to use it. Not only is it a great name, we will link it within our network of high traffic sites to guarantee that over 500,000 visitors a month will be channeled to bargains.co.uk"The site offers clothes retailers the opportunity to link their website to a high traffic, major name portal site and sell stock direct to customers all over the UK with no middle-man charges. While for the consumer, bargains.co.uk means that the best deals can all be found together in one place. Retailers wishing to participate should visit the web site at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022