UK: Bargains.co.uk Helps Retailers Snap Up Online Deal
Without big advertising budgets it can be difficult for clothes retailers to attract visitors to the online shop. From today however, web-savvy companies have a new champion to help them generate business from the Internet. bargains.co.uk , is a new consumer portal site that offers retailers the opportunity to generate sales and site traffic free of charge.By completing an online form, companies can post their products (clearance items or discounted stock)directly into the personal section of the bargains.co.uk website, along with a link to their own website and a phone number for orders.Commenting on the service, Steve Walsh, managing director of bargains.co.uk comments: "We registered the bargains.co.uk domain name over 4 years ago and have waited for the right moment to use it. Not only is it a great name, we will link it within our network of high traffic sites to guarantee that over 500,000 visitors a month will be channeled to bargains.co.uk"The site offers clothes retailers the opportunity to link their website to a high traffic, major name portal site and sell stock direct to customers all over the UK with no middle-man charges. While for the consumer, bargains.co.uk means that the best deals can all be found together in one place. Retailers wishing to participate should visit the web site at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020