UK: Bargains.co.uk Helps Retailers Snap Up Online Deal
Without big advertising budgets it can be difficult for clothes retailers to attract visitors to the online shop. From today however, web-savvy companies have a new champion to help them generate business from the Internet. bargains.co.uk , is a new consumer portal site that offers retailers the opportunity to generate sales and site traffic free of charge.By completing an online form, companies can post their products (clearance items or discounted stock)directly into the personal section of the bargains.co.uk website, along with a link to their own website and a phone number for orders.Commenting on the service, Steve Walsh, managing director of bargains.co.uk comments: "We registered the bargains.co.uk domain name over 4 years ago and have waited for the right moment to use it. Not only is it a great name, we will link it within our network of high traffic sites to guarantee that over 500,000 visitors a month will be channeled to bargains.co.uk"The site offers clothes retailers the opportunity to link their website to a high traffic, major name portal site and sell stock direct to customers all over the UK with no middle-man charges. While for the consumer, bargains.co.uk means that the best deals can all be found together in one place. Retailers wishing to participate should visit the web site at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack