USA: Barto Named President Of Burlington PerformanceWear
Burlington Industries has announced that Harry Barto, formerly president of Rexam Release, has joined the company today as president of Burlington PerformanceWear. Barto will report directly to Douglas J McGregor, president and chief operating officer of Burlington Industries.
McGregor said: "We are pleased to have someone with Harry Barto's experience and knowledge join Burlington. His insight from other industries and proven track record of leading companies through difficult challenges with positive results will provide excellent leadership to Burlington PerformanceWear."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts