ITALY: BasicNet Agrees Chinese Sportswear Partnership
Leading Italian sportswear firm BasicNet announced on Monday it has signed a partnership agreement with China's leading sportswear sector operator, the Li-Ning group.
In a statement, Basicnet said the Chinese company will become the new licensee its Kappa and Robe di Kappa brands for the next five years.
It added that during the five year period it expects sales to reach at least 59.5 million euros for its brands on the Chinese market.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Outlook 2017 – Challenges and opportunities
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- Update - Bangladesh "business as usual"
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar