ITALY: BasicNet Signs Licence Deal With Cisalfa
Italy-based sportswear maker BasicNet SpA has agreed a three-year licence contract with domestic sports chain Cisalfa Sport SpA.
The deal allows the distribution of BasicNet's Superga range, which includes the option of a three-year extension. BasicNet predicts sales of at least €18 million from the deal.
BasicNet recently made a deal with US fashion company Candean for Superga to be distributed on the US market.
The company's other partnerships include an agreement with upmarket fashion house Fendi for a collection of Fendi-branded shoes.
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack