USA: Bata Shoe Introduces New Mercury PVC Workboot
Bata Shoe Company, Inc announces the introduction of Mercury(TM) PVC protective workboots. The boots, which are being offered in standard and XCP (extra chemical protection) styles, provide superior protection, comfort and durability for users, the company claimed. Among the advanced sole features of Mercury PVC workboots is much greater surface contact, which provides increased stability and comfort. The lowered toe spring design distributes weight better, reducing stress on the back. The boot's ribbed sole is more slip-resistant, lessening the risk of hydroplaning on wet or muddy surfaces. Newly designed tread patterns channel out debris more effectively, increasing traction for wearers. In addition, the Mercury workboot's snugger ankle fit reduces the likelihood of heel slippage. A wider shaft accommodates pant legs more easily, while the PVC compound used in the upper boot is more flexible and more comfortable. An improved built-in arch support system provides all-day wearability. The boots are available in sizes 6 to 18 and come mainly in a plain toe style, or with optional ANSI/CSA-approved steel toe caps and extended steel shanks for added wearer protection. For work environments where a substantial degree of extra protection against chemicals and other potentially harmful substances is required, Bata Shoe also offers Mercury XCP workboots. They provide enhanced protection against 55 oils and solvents, alkalies and organic acids.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- US Q1 in brief – Steve Madden, Skechers
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts