USA: Bata Shoe Introduces New Mercury PVC Workboot
Bata Shoe Company, Inc announces the introduction of Mercury(TM) PVC protective workboots. The boots, which are being offered in standard and XCP (extra chemical protection) styles, provide superior protection, comfort and durability for users, the company claimed. Among the advanced sole features of Mercury PVC workboots is much greater surface contact, which provides increased stability and comfort. The lowered toe spring design distributes weight better, reducing stress on the back. The boot's ribbed sole is more slip-resistant, lessening the risk of hydroplaning on wet or muddy surfaces. Newly designed tread patterns channel out debris more effectively, increasing traction for wearers. In addition, the Mercury workboot's snugger ankle fit reduces the likelihood of heel slippage. A wider shaft accommodates pant legs more easily, while the PVC compound used in the upper boot is more flexible and more comfortable. An improved built-in arch support system provides all-day wearability. The boots are available in sizes 6 to 18 and come mainly in a plain toe style, or with optional ANSI/CSA-approved steel toe caps and extended steel shanks for added wearer protection. For work environments where a substantial degree of extra protection against chemicals and other potentially harmful substances is required, Bata Shoe also offers Mercury XCP workboots. They provide enhanced protection against 55 oils and solvents, alkalies and organic acids.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack