INDIA: Bata To Distribute Reebok In Bangladesh
Footwear giant Bata India Ltd has struck a deal with Reebok India Company to sell its athletic shoe range in Bangladesh.
Bata, which already has a distribution alliance with Reebok in India, will initially stock the range in 10 of its Bangladesh stores, with expansion to other outlets in the next six months.
Reebok already has a presence in Bangladesh, however, with three branded showrooms carrying footwear, apparel and fitness product lines.
"We see Bangladesh as a growing market with immense potential for sports and fitness footwear," Reebok India Company managing director Subhinder Singh Prem said.
"This alliance would help us to reach out to a greater number of consumers."
Companies: Reebok International
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
German sports goods group adidas-Salomon says it expects no further review by US competition authorities of its planned takeover of rival company US-based Reebok....
Mike Skinner, who fronts UK urban music act The Streets, has won a deal to be the new face of US sportswear giant Reebok....
The world's second-biggest sportswear maker, adidas-Salomon, has announced that it is buying smaller rival Reebok in a deal worth €3.1 billion....
L&M Resources Inc, a wholly owned subsidiary of Victory Capital Holdings Corporation, has bought the sales and distribution rights to the Reebok Retro Sports Tee Shirt line for all of Mexico and South...
Sports goods company Reebok International Ltd has reported an increased second-quarter profit, encouraged by good international sales....
Global sportswear company Reebok has netted a long-term partnership deal with multi platinum-selling hip-hop music star Nelly....
Reebok Norway AS, the Norwegian unit of sportswear company Reebok, saw 2004 turnover almost half from 2002 turnover....
Casual Male Retail Group Inc is launching its big and tall men's apparel on retail giant Sears' e-commerce site sears.com under a long-term agreement....
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- US Q4 in brief – Oxford Industries, Shoe Carnival
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective