USA: Bates Uniform Supplies US Marines' Boots
Footwear marketer Wolverine World Wide's subsidiary Bates Uniform Footwear has secured an exclusive one-year deal to supply boots to the US Marines.
Under the recently signed one-year contract, valued at a maximum of $19.2 million, Bates will provide the US Marine Corps with a new line of hot-weather and temperate-weather boots.
The US Marine Corps Warrior combat boots combine Wolverine Warrior Leather with the Bates DuraShocks Comfort System.
Developed specifically for use in military footwear, Wolverine Warrior Leather undergoes a special leather tanning process that infuses a water, chemical and stain-resistant Scotchguard Protector into the leather.
Bates DuraShocks Comfort System is made with compression pads that absorb shock and dissipate force before it reaches the feet and legs for total foot support and stabilisation.
Bates Uniform Footwear is part of the Wolverine Footwear Group, a division of Wolverine World Wide Inc. Bates is a leading supplier of uniform footwear to all branches of the US Military.
Footwear maker Wolverine World Wide has reported increased 2005 earnings and said it hit the $1.0bn revenue mark, despite a slide in fourth-quarter profit driven by increased taxes. The company also r...
Footwear company Wolverine World Wide has made a number of organisational promotions within its outdoor footwear group, which consists of the Merrell, Sebago and Patagonia businesses....
Footwear group Wolverine World Wide has unveiled a set of promotions and organisational changes relating to its Heritage Brands Group, Wolverine Footwear Group and global support operations....
Blake Krueger has been named president and chief operating officer of footwear group Wolverine World Wide....
Footwear maker Yue Yuen Industrial Holdings Ltd has established a safety shoes joint venture in partnership with Upmax Investments Ltd. ...
Shoe maker Wolverine World Wide Inc has reported a 12 per cent rise in third-quarter income, on good sales in three key units....
Footwear group Wolverine World Wide Inc has reported strong trading for the second quarter of 2005, driven by good consumer response to innovative product offerings....
Footwear marketer Wolverine World Wide Inc has signed a deal with outdoor apparel company Patagonia Inc for a long-term global license agreement to make Patagonia footwear....
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack