USA: Jagged Edge Mountain Gear Returns To The OTC:BB
Jagged Edge Mountain Gear (OTC Bulletin Board: JEMG), a designer, manufacturer and retailer of technical outerwear and rugged mountain wear, announced this week its return to normal trading status on the OTC:BB. Jagged Edge has been de-listed from normal trading status since January while awaiting the SEC's approval of registration statement 10SB which authorizes the company to return to "fully reporting" status under the symbol JEMG.Margaret Quenemoen, CEO and president of Jagged Edge Mountain Gear says she is extremely pleased to have Jagged Edge returned to normal trading status. "Returning to the OTC strengthens Jagged Edge's ability to increase volume in trading," she explains. "Investors are able to buy, sell and get accurate quotes on a daily basis. Being listed back on the OTC also provides Jagged Edge increased visibility in the financial community," she adds.Jagged Edge is also currently finalizing negotiations to hire a chief financial officer (CFO) to manage all financial aspects of the business. In addition, Jagged Edge is conducting an extensive job-search to hire the company's first-ever chief operations officer (COO) to assist in growing Jagged Edge's four revenue centers. These new senior management positions are being filled as part of the tremendous growth the company has experienced in the past year and is in anticipation of significant growth in the future.Jagged Edge Mountain Gear manufacturers high quality, hard wearing, technical outerwear and clothing for skiing, climbing mountaineering, hiking and adventure travel. The Colorado based company has three retail stores; a wholesale division with over 100 accounts worldwide; a mail-order division; and a website with sales on-line.Learn more about Jagged Edge Mountain Gear on-line at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- NRF 2017 – Technology key to shopper experience
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022