USA: Jagged Edge Mountain Gear Returns To The OTC:BB
Jagged Edge Mountain Gear (OTC Bulletin Board: JEMG), a designer, manufacturer and retailer of technical outerwear and rugged mountain wear, announced this week its return to normal trading status on the OTC:BB. Jagged Edge has been de-listed from normal trading status since January while awaiting the SEC's approval of registration statement 10SB which authorizes the company to return to "fully reporting" status under the symbol JEMG.Margaret Quenemoen, CEO and president of Jagged Edge Mountain Gear says she is extremely pleased to have Jagged Edge returned to normal trading status. "Returning to the OTC strengthens Jagged Edge's ability to increase volume in trading," she explains. "Investors are able to buy, sell and get accurate quotes on a daily basis. Being listed back on the OTC also provides Jagged Edge increased visibility in the financial community," she adds.Jagged Edge is also currently finalizing negotiations to hire a chief financial officer (CFO) to manage all financial aspects of the business. In addition, Jagged Edge is conducting an extensive job-search to hire the company's first-ever chief operations officer (COO) to assist in growing Jagged Edge's four revenue centers. These new senior management positions are being filled as part of the tremendous growth the company has experienced in the past year and is in anticipation of significant growth in the future.Jagged Edge Mountain Gear manufacturers high quality, hard wearing, technical outerwear and clothing for skiing, climbing mountaineering, hiking and adventure travel. The Colorado based company has three retail stores; a wholesale division with over 100 accounts worldwide; a mail-order division; and a website with sales on-line.Learn more about Jagged Edge Mountain Gear on-line at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020