USA: Jagged Edge Mountain Gear Returns To The OTC:BB
Jagged Edge Mountain Gear (OTC Bulletin Board: JEMG), a designer, manufacturer and retailer of technical outerwear and rugged mountain wear, announced this week its return to normal trading status on the OTC:BB. Jagged Edge has been de-listed from normal trading status since January while awaiting the SEC's approval of registration statement 10SB which authorizes the company to return to "fully reporting" status under the symbol JEMG.Margaret Quenemoen, CEO and president of Jagged Edge Mountain Gear says she is extremely pleased to have Jagged Edge returned to normal trading status. "Returning to the OTC strengthens Jagged Edge's ability to increase volume in trading," she explains. "Investors are able to buy, sell and get accurate quotes on a daily basis. Being listed back on the OTC also provides Jagged Edge increased visibility in the financial community," she adds.Jagged Edge is also currently finalizing negotiations to hire a chief financial officer (CFO) to manage all financial aspects of the business. In addition, Jagged Edge is conducting an extensive job-search to hire the company's first-ever chief operations officer (COO) to assist in growing Jagged Edge's four revenue centers. These new senior management positions are being filled as part of the tremendous growth the company has experienced in the past year and is in anticipation of significant growth in the future.Jagged Edge Mountain Gear manufacturers high quality, hard wearing, technical outerwear and clothing for skiing, climbing mountaineering, hiking and adventure travel. The Colorado based company has three retail stores; a wholesale division with over 100 accounts worldwide; a mail-order division; and a website with sales on-line.Learn more about Jagged Edge Mountain Gear on-line at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Apparel group Sae-A opens second school in Haiti
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack