BCBG Max Azria signs VoyageOne for China expansion
Fashion retailer BCBG Max Azria Group has set its sights on expanding its presence in China as it partners with e-commerce solutions firm VoyageOne.
The partnership means BCBG Max Azria's flagship line is now available to Chinese online shoppers on Alibaba's Tmall Global through VoyageOne's platform. The company said it can now "efficiently integrate, sell, and manage" its online selling process across multiple marketplaces in China.
"We are pleased to announce this partnership and the launch of BCBG on Tmall," said CEO Max Azria. "We are very optimistic about the opportunity in China."
Michelle Magallon, SVP of digital commerce and omnichannel at BCBG Max Azria, added: "China has been on our radar to grow our brand presence in this important international market and BCBG Max Azria chose VoyageOne due to their experience and knowledge with Tmall as well as their California based team."
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020