US: BCBG Max Azria, Trimera to launch intimates range
Women's wear firm BCBG Max Azria Group is teaming up with Trimera Group to launch an intimate apparel collection.
The range, which will include underwear and loungewear, will be available in BCBGeneration stores from September and distributed through global specialty and department stores.
Loungewear pieces include lightweight french terry, micro-modal spandex and cotton stretch, while underwear comes in various designs. Prices will range from US$29 to $60.
The news follows a licensing agreement between the two companies to market and distribute swimwear globally under the BCBG Max Azria and BCBGeneration brands.
- VF Corp confirms interest in Africa sourcing
- Euro decline weighs on Turkish clothing industry
- G-Star RAW pushes the boundaries of denim
- Mexico makers see rise in exports and local demand
- Will Amazon take over the US apparel market?
- Metallised thread for "revolutionary" RFID tag
- UK retailers to answer over human trafficking
- Manufacturing in China falls to 15-month low
- LF Corp to streamline planning and sourcing
- Millennials "changing the game" for hosiery
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Management briefing: Factory safety and auditing: The key challenges
- Global market review of workwear - forecasts to 2019
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects