US: BCBG Max Azria, Trimera to launch intimates range
Women's wear firm BCBG Max Azria Group is teaming up with Trimera Group to launch an intimate apparel collection.
The range, which will include underwear and loungewear, will be available in BCBGeneration stores from September and distributed through global specialty and department stores.
Loungewear pieces include lightweight french terry, micro-modal spandex and cotton stretch, while underwear comes in various designs. Prices will range from US$29 to $60.
The news follows a licensing agreement between the two companies to market and distribute swimwear globally under the BCBG Max Azria and BCBGeneration brands.
- Why China 5-year plan won't change garment-making
- ‘Fixing Fashion’ one stitch at a time
- Navigating a turbulent sourcing landscape
- Supply chains under pressure as Black Friday looms
- Jordan garment sector strong amid regional unrest
- US Q3 in brief: Burlington Stores, Guess, Chico's
- Adidas has greenest textile supply chain in China
- Global clothing and footwear trade to drop by 1.5%
- Cambodia living wage campaign kicks off
- New Balance launches first 3D printed running shoe
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Practical Brand Sourcing Strategy
- Statistics: Trends in Global and Regional Man-made Fibre Production - 2015
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Technical Textile Markets: Product Developments and Innovations - 2nd Quarter 2015