US: BCBG Max Azria, Trimera to launch intimates range
Women's wear firm BCBG Max Azria Group is teaming up with Trimera Group to launch an intimate apparel collection.
The range, which will include underwear and loungewear, will be available in BCBGeneration stores from September and distributed through global specialty and department stores.
Loungewear pieces include lightweight french terry, micro-modal spandex and cotton stretch, while underwear comes in various designs. Prices will range from US$29 to $60.
The news follows a licensing agreement between the two companies to market and distribute swimwear globally under the BCBG Max Azria and BCBGeneration brands.
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- Mexico's shoe makers blame their woes on China
- Tesco takes second stab at US market with F&F
- Adidas China supplier in discussions over strike
- Bangladesh PM asks clothing buyers to pay more
- Jones CEO to depart as Sycamore splits business
- Workers strike at Adidas supplier shoe factory
- Banana Republic taps former J Crew designer
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Jeans in Italy
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects