US: BCBG Max Azria, Trimera to launch intimates range
Women's wear firm BCBG Max Azria Group is teaming up with Trimera Group to launch an intimate apparel collection.
The range, which will include underwear and loungewear, will be available in BCBGeneration stores from September and distributed through global specialty and department stores.
Loungewear pieces include lightweight french terry, micro-modal spandex and cotton stretch, while underwear comes in various designs. Prices will range from US$29 to $60.
The news follows a licensing agreement between the two companies to market and distribute swimwear globally under the BCBG Max Azria and BCBGeneration brands.
- Expensive US dollar hitting H&M sourcing costs
- Enthusiasm for tech in outdoor apparel on rise
- 2015: Welcome to the new fashion consumer
- Apparel industry gains traction says IAF chief
- Outlook 2015: What's happening with sourcing?
- Kanati pulls production out of Pakistan
- Gap to close Piperlime division
- EU exploring responsible garment supply chains
- Hanesbrands invests $1.5m in US hosiery plant
- US takes final step to WTO TFA implementation
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead