US: BCBG Max Azria, Trimera to launch intimates range
Women's wear firm BCBG Max Azria Group is teaming up with Trimera Group to launch an intimate apparel collection.
The range, which will include underwear and loungewear, will be available in BCBGeneration stores from September and distributed through global specialty and department stores.
Loungewear pieces include lightweight french terry, micro-modal spandex and cotton stretch, while underwear comes in various designs. Prices will range from US$29 to $60.
The news follows a licensing agreement between the two companies to market and distribute swimwear globally under the BCBG Max Azria and BCBGeneration brands.
- Low labour cost countries linked to highest risks
- Why should brands care about China cotton?
- China cotton: implications and opportunities
- COMMENT: Skills or new technology?
- UK reshoring hub hit by sweatshop claims
- South Africa to grow grass for recyclable textiles
- 30% of Adidas cotton from sustainable sources
- Activewear driving US apparel spend
- Benetton to embark on living wage roadmap
- US West Coast port contract reached
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide