USA: Bear Stearns Investment Banking Retail Group Makes Senior Appointment
Bear, Stearns & Co Inc has teh appointment of Elizabeth Eveillard to the position of senior managing director in the Investment Banking Division's Retail and Apparel Group. David Glaser head of investment banking, said about the appointment: "As we continue the expansion of our retail sector investment banking practice, we are fortunate to bring aboard someone with Betty's knowledge and experience. Her 28 years in the retail industry will be of tremendous benefit to us as we pursue our goal of being a leader in providing investment banking services to the retail sector."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020