USA: Bear Stearns Investment Banking Retail Group Makes Senior Appointment
Bear, Stearns & Co Inc has teh appointment of Elizabeth Eveillard to the position of senior managing director in the Investment Banking Division's Retail and Apparel Group. David Glaser head of investment banking, said about the appointment: "As we continue the expansion of our retail sector investment banking practice, we are fortunate to bring aboard someone with Betty's knowledge and experience. Her 28 years in the retail industry will be of tremendous benefit to us as we pursue our goal of being a leader in providing investment banking services to the retail sector."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Hirdaramani to head WFSGI manufacturers committee
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack