USA: Bear Stearns Investment Banking Retail Group Makes Senior Appointment
Bear, Stearns & Co Inc has teh appointment of Elizabeth Eveillard to the position of senior managing director in the Investment Banking Division's Retail and Apparel Group. David Glaser head of investment banking, said about the appointment: "As we continue the expansion of our retail sector investment banking practice, we are fortunate to bring aboard someone with Betty's knowledge and experience. Her 28 years in the retail industry will be of tremendous benefit to us as we pursue our goal of being a leader in providing investment banking services to the retail sector."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"