USA: Bear Stearns Investment Banking Retail Group Makes Senior Appointment
Bear, Stearns & Co Inc has teh appointment of Elizabeth Eveillard to the position of senior managing director in the Investment Banking Division's Retail and Apparel Group.
David Glaser head of investment banking, said about the appointment: "As we continue the expansion of our retail sector investment banking practice, we are fortunate to bring aboard someone with Betty's knowledge and experience. Her 28 years in the retail industry will be of tremendous benefit to us as we pursue our goal of being a leader in providing investment banking services to the retail sector."
Ms Eveillard joins the firm after 12 years at PaineWebber, where she was a managing director and head of the Retail Industry Group.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- NRF 2017 – Retail tech launches and developments
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Limited Stores files for bankruptcy protection
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022