US: Bebe president Fabricant resigns
Bebe Stores has announced that president Emilia Fabricant has resigned from the business for personal reasons.
Company chairman and CEO Manny Mashouf will continue to lead the company, and Fabricant's duties will be taken over by him and marketing executive vice president Renee Bell.
"Bebe wishes to express its appreciation for the many contributions Emilia has made and we all wish Emilia well in her future endeavours," said Mashouf.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
US-based women's wear retailer Bebe Stores is to expand its own-label footwear assortment after inking a strategic global licensing agreement with the Aldo Group to design, manufacture and distribute ...
US women's wear retailer Bebe Stores has reported a loss during its second quarter after increased markdowns negatively impacted group sales and margins....
US women's wear retailer Bebe Stores has named Steve Birkhold as CEO, effective immediately....
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022