US: Bebe president Fabricant resigns
Bebe Stores has announced that president Emilia Fabricant has resigned from the business for personal reasons.
Company chairman and CEO Manny Mashouf will continue to lead the company, and Fabricant's duties will be taken over by him and marketing executive vice president Renee Bell.
"Bebe wishes to express its appreciation for the many contributions Emilia has made and we all wish Emilia well in her future endeavours," said Mashouf.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
US-based women's wear retailer Bebe Stores is to expand its own-label footwear assortment after inking a strategic global licensing agreement with the Aldo Group to design, manufacture and distribute ...
US women's wear retailer Bebe Stores has reported a loss during its second quarter after increased markdowns negatively impacted group sales and margins....
US women's wear retailer Bebe Stores has named Steve Birkhold as CEO, effective immediately....
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Outlook 2017 – Challenges and opportunities
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- Update - Bangladesh "business as usual"
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar