USA: Bebe Stores Chief Parros Quits
Women's apparel retailer bebe stores inc on Tuesday announced its president and COO, John Parros, has resigned with immediate effect in order to "pursue other opportunities".
In a short statement, the California-based operator of 164 stores said it had not yet found a successor. "We wish John good luck in all future endeavours," said Manny Mashouf, chairman and CEO.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"