USA: bebe stores, inc. Announces Agreement with Lunada Bay
bebe stores, inc. (Nasdaq:BEBE) the women's fashion retailer known for its distinctive, contemporary fashion, today announced that it has entered into a licensing agreement with Lunada Bay Corporation for the design, manufacture and distribution of bebe's swimwear collection. The bebe swimwear collection under Lunada Bay Corporation will include swimwear and related cover-ups, and will be sold at bebe stores, better department stores and swimwear specialty shops. The collection will reflect bebe's brand identity by featuring sexy, contemporary and provocative looks. Lunada Bay Corporation plans to introduce a preview collection in November 2000 for distribution to selected retailers in March 2001. "We are proud to be working with Susan Crank and her team at Lunada Bay," said Manny Mashouf, CEO and president of bebe stores, inc. "Their reputation for quality, fashion and service fits well with our vision for the collection." "We have been talking with Manny Mashouf for the past two years while observing the success of the bebe brand and its licensees. We know that bebe Swim will thrive because of our shared passion and philosophies," added Susan Crank, CEO and president of Lunada Bay Corporation. Lunada Bay Corporation has over twenty years of experience in the swimwear industry as a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of swimwear for recognized brand names such as Mossimo, Girl Star and XOXO.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack