USA: Bebe Stores Inc Announces January 2001 Sales Increase
Bebe stores Inc, designer of contemporary women's apparel, has today reported retail sales of $20.4m for the month ended January 31, 2001, an increase of 21.4 per cent over sales of $16.8m for the month ended January 31, 2000. Same store sales for January decreased 1.5 per cent over the comparable period of fiscal 2000. Prior years' same store sales decreased 2.5 per cent for January 2000 and increased 32.6 per cent for January 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth